Dell's Original Uncoverage Logo by Antonio F. Branco, Comically Incorrect

Friday, January 20, 2012

Gingrich Nukes John King & CNN - The Video

Gingrich Nukes John King & CNN - The Video



By Dell Hill

Talk about your video going viral!

Everybody wants a copy of the video produced at the CNN sponsored Republican presidential campaign debate, so this blog is happy to oblige.



Dell’s Bottom Line:

I did not watch the live telecast.  I prefer to read the transcripts of these so-called debates and decide for myself what might be worth watching and what’s actually newsworthy.

This exchange is actually newsworthy.  Not so much because of the subject matter, but because Newt Gingrich has earned a reputation for calling out the agenda-driven, heavily Democrat controlled media at a time when many Americans have hoped and prayed it might happen.

I take no for-or-against stance on Newt’s infidelity, marriages, divorces or his sex life.  Until such time as all of these topics are discussed concerning ALL of the candidates, I see no reason to single out one man for what amounts to persecution by rumor and suggestion.  Until the double standard is removed and each candidate is treated equally and fairly, I see no reason to become involved.  

I could spend hours writing thousands of words about the sordid sex lives of Democrats, but I’m not going to do that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment